15 September 2013

Liebster Award!

Hey beauties!

I was just recently nominated for a Liebster Award by the beautiful Bex over at http://www.bubblyb.co.uk/ AND Tara over at http://taras-imperfect-perfect-beauty.blogspot.co.uk/. A massive thank you to BOTH of them for nominating me! :)



The Liebster Award is an award that's given to bloggers with less than 200 followers and it's to help promote their blog and encourage other bloggers.

The rules for the award are as follows:

1. You must link back to the person that nominated you

2. You have to answer the 11 questions given to you by the person who nominated you

3. You must nominate 11 fellow bloggers with less than 200 followers

4. You have to come up with 11 questions for your nominees

5. You must make the bloggers you have nominated aware that you have done so

6. You can include 11 facts about yourself (this is optional)

Bex's 11 Questions:

1. Where do you see yourself in 5 years time? 
I would like to see myself still blogging - successfully! This is something that I am so passionate about. If I could blog as a career about music, my life would be completely. The two most important things in my life.

2. What piece of technology could you not live without?
My phone, definitely! My phone has my schedule and I have a very busy schedule. If I had to try and remember it...I'd probably crawl in a hole and cry.

3. How would you describe yourself in 4 words? 
Passionate, friendly, dedicated and outgoing.

4. Would you prefer staying in and watching a movie or going out to a club?
It would depend. I love going out with my friends, but sometimes you just have to stay in!

5. If you could go anywhere in the World where would you go?
London, England and Italy. I couldn't choose just one. One day I will make it to both places!

6. What was your favourite TV show as a kid? 
Probably Figure It Out and Clarissa Explains it all on Nickelodeon. Does anyone remember those shows!?

7. What would be your dream job?
I went to the MMVA's in 2009 (Canadian music award show) and we got kind of a backstage look at everything that went on and we got to see how everything worked in regards to marketing and that's when I fell in love with it all. My dream is to work in marketing for Much Music.

8. What's your favourite meal?
Oh my god, fast food would be the Smokehouse Turkey panini from Panera. We don't have a Panera..but when I go to the states! My friend and I have this list of all the places that we want to try that we DON'T have here in Canada...In-N-Out burger is number one!

9. Do you prefer Summer or Winter? 
I prefer fall, actually. I know that wasn't the question..but I would choose it over both. If I had to choose, summer. I don't like winter, and winter doesn't like me - we're enemies.

10. What's your favourite colour? 
I am going to be a little abnormal, but I love coral. It's definitely my favourite colour.

11. Did you have a favourite boyband when you were younger?
I was an Nsync girl when I was really young. I am a definite fan of the Jonas Brothers, yes, EVEN NOW! They were a big part of my life and the reason I even know the friend I mentioned above. I am so grateful for them even though I've never met them!

Nominations












My 11 Questions:


  1. What is your all time favourite song?
  2. What is your favourite TV Show currently?
  3. What is the best book that you've read recently?
  4. What's been your biggest accomplishment so far?
  5. Are you a lipstick or lip gloss kind of girl?
  6. What beauty and/or fashion product are you wanting right now?
  7. What is your number 1 beauty tip?
  8. What's your favourite candy?
  9. Beauty Product you can't go a day without?
  10. Top 3 online shopping sites.
  11. Do you have any pets?

I really enjoyed writing this out, so I hope all the girls I nominated enjoy it as well!

Night beauties :)


        Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Bloglovin  | BellaShoot

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 18 September 2013 at 13:55 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you so much for nominating me! Haha, I don't think I can live without my phone either. :P x

 
At 19 September 2013 at 09:31 , Blogger Rae Marie said...

you are so welcome!!! :) xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home