8 September 2013

August Empties



I had a collection of empty containers hanging around and I figured I might as well do an empties blog!

Urban Decay De-Slick - I have finally finished this XL bottle of De-Slick and have decided not to repurchase it...yet.

Batiste Dry Shampoo - I have not repurchased this either. I still love this product and it's still one of the best, but for now I will keep using Not Your Mother's Dry Shampoo - click here to see my review.

Smashbox Photofinish Primer Light - I have gone through 3 bottles of this and I still absolutely love it. It's my absolute favourite primer and I will be repurchasing this.

Bioderma - I absolutely LOVE this product and have already repurchased it, but not the oily/combination formula.

Epielle Cucumber Cloths - I picked these up for $2.00 at a Big Lots, and I love them. They stay moist and they remove my makeup when I don't have the time to oil cleanse.


        Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Bloglovin  | BellaShoot




Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

At 8 September 2013 at 16:55 , Blogger Unknown said...

I absolutely love Batiste dry shampoo. It's a godsend!

Love From Kelly

 
At 8 September 2013 at 21:52 , Blogger Rae Marie said...

It's definitely an AMAZING product and I will probably repurchase. It's great for school...I'm lazy in the morning and my hair rarely looks good unless it's straightened!

Thanks for commenting :) xx

 
At 10 September 2013 at 18:39 , Blogger Brigitte Honeybee said...

I can never find any empties for a post! I really want to try the smashbox primer! Great post and im loving your blog ^_^

from Brigitte at // BreezeyBee Blog | BlogLovin'

 
At 13 September 2013 at 11:05 , Blogger Autumn Frost said...

Hey, I've nominated you for a Liebster Award! Head on over to www.bubblyb.co.uk to see what you have to do next!! Bx

 
At 13 September 2013 at 14:35 , Blogger Rae Marie said...

I keep them in a bath and body works bag in my closet when I have them instead of throwing them out!

Definitely give it a try, it's a really great primer and I always find myself going back to it..despite it's pricey-ness lol

Thanks :) xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home