23 May 2013

Product Review: Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs

Image of Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs

I hope everyone had a wonderful May 2-4 Weekend!

I had a wonderful weekend! I had the entire weekend off and was able to spend time with my friends & family and the weather was amazing! I hope everyone else had a wonderful long weekend and did something exciting!

I have been hearing a lot of..conflicting reviews on the Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs. Some people love it and some people hate it. This product has been out for years and in my opinion, it's a little underrated.

Price: This product is $18.99 regular price in Canada and I usually buy this when it's on sale for $8.99, which is pretty often.

Application: to apply they recommend you spray the product directly on to yours hands (not your legs!) and apply it to your legs. I found it incredibly easy to blend the colour out so you're not left with streaky, patchy colour. It gives a nice, even hint of colour and looks fabulous!

Scent: I am not a huge fan of the scent of this product but that is not deciding factor for me. It doesn't have the fake tan smell that most other fake tanners have, but I would almost prefer that scent over the scent of this product as it is a tad overwhelming. The good thing is that the scent doesn't seem to linger. I can't smell it after application.

Colour: There are 4 different shades to this line: Light Glow, Medium Glow, Tan Glow and Deep Glow. I don't believe that we have all 4 shades available where I purchased them..so I bought the Medium Glow for Light/Medium skintone which is second shade after the lightest and it worked great for me and I am pretty pale.


Image of Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs


I love using this when I want just a bit of colour on my legs and it works fantastic. It does, however, transfer. That dreaded word. I wouldn't recommend wearing any white clothing if you plan to be using this product.
Image of Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs

This is one of my many go-to, convenience products and I will continue to buy this. It's quick, easy and has amazing colour pay off. It covers all the imperfections on your legs and gives it an even colour.

Highly recommend this product!

Have a BEAUTIFUL day!

xo Rae

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 26 May 2013 at 13:12 , Blogger Unknown said...

I love products like this for going out at night and you want to look more tan!!! I hate things that transfer though!!! great review!!

 
At 27 May 2013 at 23:07 , Blogger Rae Marie said...

I love them as well and this one works fabulously..providing you don't wear white! haha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home