11 May 2013

Product Review: Macadamia Deep Repair Masque

Let me start off by saying that this stuff is....amazing! It is a godsend and I am so in love with it (as much as you can be in love with an inanimate object).

Image of Macadamia Deep Repair Mask



Macadamia Deep Repair Masque is definitely on the pricey side of the spectrum. It's about $30 in the states for an 8.5 fl. oz jar. I had heard so many fantastic reviews about this product and on a trip to the states a while back I spotted it at Target and HAD to purchase it. It's funny because I actually found it as a package, 2 jars for $32. Thanks Target!

I use this product once a week and it makes my hair feel incredibly silky and I have gotten so many comments about my hair looking healthier and shinier, which is great because I do tend to use a lot of heat styling with my hair! Macadamia Deep Repair masque has a very creamy, silky texture and smells absolutely amazing! I am so addicted to the scent of macadamia products...so amazing! Using it once a week, you don't fly through the product. The first jar I bought at least 2 months ago and I've barely made a dent in it. It lasts!

Image of Macadamia Deep Repair Mask

I highly recommend this product for anyone who has dry hair or anyone who does a lot of heat styling. It really works wonders.

Rating: 5/5

Have a beautiful day!!

xox Rae

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home