25 November 2013

Study, Study, Study..and more Studying.




I have been MIA for quite a while and no one knows how hard it has been for me to be away from this part of my life for this long...it has honestly killed me. I miss my followers and just writing.

I was away for a while, just to focus on school and pursuing and striving in that part of my life and it has been absolutely CRAZY! Although, I've missed this part of my world...I was studying and working my ass off for a competition for school and we did so amazing and I am so proud of everyone - and it was hands down one of the best experiences I have ever had, and I don't regret it for a second.

Anyways, I do have some more free time and I am done school for the holidays in just 2 weeks! ALMOST THERE! I am going Black Friday shopping and will be picking up a few products, that I am DYING to try and have not yet made their way to Canada.

AND

In just over a month I will also be attending IMATS LA and I am SO excited to be experiencing this for the first time, and really I would just like a vacation! I am considering instead of just posting blogs about my experience while I am there...I think I am going to make a video or a few, and post those to my Youtube channel and get into that! I've been told by quite a few people that it's definitely something I should do.

Would anyone be interested in videos if I posted them? Not to say I'll stop writing - I could never!

So, that's what's been up with me lately. I will be posting a few blogs shortly with some great reviews and greats products that I've tried in the last few months and I can't WAIT to share them with you all.

Keep smiling :) xx

Rae


Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 7 February 2014 at 03:42 , Blogger Scottish Stef's Nails said...

very exciting that you got to go to IMATS!hope yo uhad a great tome!and good luck with all of your studies:)xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home